<body> <body>

Thursday, 13 November 2008 @10:10:00 am

Embrace

As the air seems to clear,
she moves towards the sunlight.
Her body melts away.
I have seen her like this,
a thousand times before.
It pains me more today.

She follows me to
that place we've always known.
She falls towards my embrace.
Eyes of a hazy dune,
say nothing to me just yet,
though they try to.

And I'd say to her..

Hold on.
I am lost without you,
when it all starts to fade away.
Fade away.
I am waiting with you.
Hold on one more day.


cherish what you have now, when you lose it, you will regret it.




The Guy...

Name: Chua Wei Han
Schools: PHPPS,CTSS
CCAs: Librarian
Birthday: 2 August 1994

Try this out...



Lets Chat...



Links...

# ILC
# 1A1
# 2A1
# Miss Tan
# Miss Liew
# Miss Tnee
# Bronson
# Chong Ning
# Clara
# Clare
# Gretel
# Janice
# Jia Hong
# Jie Yi
# Kenneth Ong
# Shen Ting
# Timothy
# Vanessa
# Vincent
# Wei Xuan
# Yik In
# Yi Shan
# Zhi Hao
# Aline
# Cheryl Tan
# Hiok Hng
# Qin Le
# Samuel Siew
# Wen Qi
# Xue Ting
# Jun Jie


Music...


Archives...

October 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009


Credits...

layout : jeanette
fonts : dafont
image : threadless
brushes: moargh