<body> <body>

Monday, 12 May 2008 @9:03:00 pm

Baby I know the story
I've seen the picture
It's written all over your face
Tell me what's the secret
That you've been hiding
And who's gonna take my place

I should've seen it coming
I should've read the signs
Anyway I guess it's over

Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end
How was I to know
You never told me
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And I who thought you were my friend
How was I to know you never told me

Baby you should've called me
When you were lonely
When you needed me to be there

Sadly you never gave me
To many chances
To show you how much I care

I should've seen it coming
I should've read the signs
Anyway I guess it's over

Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end
How was I to know
You never told me
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And I who thought you were my friend
How was I to know you never told me

About the pain and the tears
Ohooooo if I could I would
Turn back the time

Oh yeah

I should've seen it coming
I should've read the signs
Anyway I guess it's over

Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end
How was I to know
You never told me
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And I who thought you were my friend
How was I to know you never told me

Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end
How was I to know
You never told me
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And I who thought you were my friend
How was I to know you never told me

LOL i have nothing better to do.


The Guy...

Name: Chua Wei Han
Schools: PHPPS,CTSS
CCAs: Librarian
Birthday: 2 August 1994

Try this out...



Lets Chat...



Links...

# ILC
# 1A1
# 2A1
# Miss Tan
# Miss Liew
# Miss Tnee
# Bronson
# Chong Ning
# Clara
# Clare
# Gretel
# Janice
# Jia Hong
# Jie Yi
# Kenneth Ong
# Shen Ting
# Timothy
# Vanessa
# Vincent
# Wei Xuan
# Yik In
# Yi Shan
# Zhi Hao
# Aline
# Cheryl Tan
# Hiok Hng
# Qin Le
# Samuel Siew
# Wen Qi
# Xue Ting
# Jun Jie


Music...


Archives...

October 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009


Credits...

layout : jeanette
fonts : dafont
image : threadless
brushes: moargh