<body> <body>

Thursday, 20 March 2008 @5:01:00 pm

ok hi i feel so bored now... so i decided to type this out lol

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with your hand
And lead me in your righteousness
And I look to you
And I wait on you

I will sing to you, lord
A hymn of love
For your faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
Through it all

erm... okays so please go and do this quiz, and this typing test thanks :D



The Guy...

Name: Chua Wei Han
Schools: PHPPS,CTSS
CCAs: Librarian
Birthday: 2 August 1994

Try this out...



Lets Chat...



Links...

# ILC
# 1A1
# 2A1
# Miss Tan
# Miss Liew
# Miss Tnee
# Bronson
# Chong Ning
# Clara
# Clare
# Gretel
# Janice
# Jia Hong
# Jie Yi
# Kenneth Ong
# Shen Ting
# Timothy
# Vanessa
# Vincent
# Wei Xuan
# Yik In
# Yi Shan
# Zhi Hao
# Aline
# Cheryl Tan
# Hiok Hng
# Qin Le
# Samuel Siew
# Wen Qi
# Xue Ting
# Jun Jie


Music...


Archives...

October 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009


Credits...

layout : jeanette
fonts : dafont
image : threadless
brushes: moargh